Wednesday 19 November 2008


I am determined to make 2009 the best year so far and to get my arse into gear....so I am practising now!!!

Had heart to hearts with the people who are my best friends - the people who love me for who I am not what I have done. I thanked them for always being there for me - for helping me in my lowest times - for sticking by me whether they thought I was right or wrong - for being the bestest friends I could have.

Although I am in regular contact with them all I will be making efforts to see them all more and I will be doing - already got loads lined up before the end of the year!! Feel alot better about my friendships and in turn myself.

I am finding I can concentrate on other things if I try. I have been doing alot of wedding planning recently and to be honest there isn't a great deal left to do - so I can sit back and wait for the times when I actually have to start paying for things and arranging times etc!

I can't wait for Christmas - mainly for a week off work but also for a week and a bit with my gorgeous fella. For the first time I will be waking up on Christmas day and there will be only me and one other - my fiance!!! Just us - not all day - but for the morning its just us. Then we are going down later in the week to spend time with some family - one of whom has become a very close friend and I can't wait to spend some time with her and her family and see in the New Year together.

See - for the first time in a long time I am looking forward not back.......and it makes me smile!!! I am so excited about the next few months and what I / We have planned and what could happen and what will happen.




No comments: