Friday 28 November 2008

I suppose it could be coincidence .....but I think I am being "hacked" again.
Past couple of days when signing into my account on social networking site - it signs me out again......It has done this before when I am logged in already. I tested it once myself to see what would happen with the two computers at home...
So it could be coincidence but the way my mind works cos of what has happened in the past I am thinking it is her again...

Why this time?? Surely she must know by now that I put nothing specific in there about anything to do with my and my fiance. No addresses, no telephone numbers, certainly no wedding details!!!! Don't even put too many specifics about what we are up to in life!! so changed my password and don't intend logging in it at home til all my computers are scanned. Stupid huh??

Makes me laugh in two ways - one that I am so paranoid about her stupid ways of intervention that I assume its her - and two as if it is her then Oh My God Woman.....3 years and 6months later......

I wonder how long it will go on for.... 5 years - 10 years - longer????
Sooner or later it has to stop doesn't it?? She must get bored one of these days.....

No comments: