Monday 2 June 2008

I've been so busy recently that I haven't had much time to think about it all on a day to day basis which is great as it means I am making progress - but now I find I am dreaming about it loads. Dreaming about the future and having them in our lives (The Connection) or dreaming about running cos IT is chasing me - more like nightmares really. I have looked up being chased in Dreams Analyse and is said the following:
"Usually, when you experience a dream in which you are being chased, the cause behind it is anxiety, stress, or pressure in your life.......Many people will have reoccurring chase dreams – often being chased by the same type of predator – whenever they feel stressed or anxious about something.........If you are experiencing chase dreams, it is your body’s natural way of telling you to slow down and find ways to alleviate the stress............Try to understand where the points of stress or pressure are and take any actions you can to ease those situations.................Easing your stressful situation or learning to cope with the pressure may help you rid yourself of chase dreams."

Well, easing the stressful situation isn't an option!!!!!!!! Nothing I can do about that - so learning to cope (as I am trying to!) I hope it will work. I suppose perhaps the dreams will stop/lessen in time. I suppose as I am making an effort to not think about it as much it has to have an outlet - so the outlet for now is my dreams.....which I can cope with I suppose - Just frustrating waking up in a sweat at 2am!! I'm normally someone who goes to sleep and doesnt wake up til the alarm!

Got a busy month ahead though and plenty to concentrate on - and starting to do more exercise as well so perhaps thats something else that will help with the stress!! And looking forward to spending some time with the inlaws later this month.

Life is really good - I really appreciate what I have in my life. There is one thing missing - but one day they will be here. Sometimes you just have to wait for them to come to you. In the meantime we keep on smiling, keep on doing what makes us happy, providing a good future for us, for our future children and one day for them......... Always thinking of them and loving them. Noone and nothing can change that and I don't care if people don't believe it or it makes them angry to think I love them - tough - I do love them. I know the truth and I'm not in denial about who stopped it.

No comments: