Saturday 26 April 2008

I'm guessing its going to be another quiet period again - Thankfully...........how long for who knows?
What I have got to learn to do is not wonder "what next?" "when next?" When its been a while I don't think that at all - but when something happens for a week or so I find myself thinking "hmm - so what they gonna do next and will it be soon?" Does wear off though. Its weird to try and explain cos it doesn't bother me bother me.....I mean it doesn't occupy my every thought or get me down to the point of despair or anything like that. Its like when you have a spot and it just irritates you cos its there and you just have to wait for it to disappear - but you know that sometime in the future a spot is likely to rear its very ugly head again - you just can't tell where or when it will be.

No comments: