Saturday 26 April 2008

Could you sit in your car for a couple of hours?? I mean just sit there - just parked up on a road side on your own - just the radio for company...... If I had a spare few hours to myself, I can't imagine thinking - "I know I'll go for a little drive, park up then just sit there for a couple of hours.....then I'll go home again." Sometimes I sit at work and think of all the things I could be doing instead even to the extent that I would actually prefer to be at home sometimes doing the housework!!!!!! If I had the day off, afternoon off....whatever I certainly wouldnt spend 2 hours parked up outside someone's house in my car........What would go through your mind while you were sat there? What would you hope to achieve by it??

It something I have always wondered in terms of people chasing after celebs. Now as much as I love Robbie Williams I can honestly say that the thought has never crossed my mind to go sit outside his house......but I kind of understand why you'd do it with a celeb - hope to catch a glimpse of them, hope that they see you and decide to speak to you...... but just an average Jo Bloggs....nope - don't get it.

No comments: