Wednesday 21 January 2009

Well I ended up doing more than I thought I would - but still had a lovely weekend of not much!!
Got lots to do this weekend, including the start of the "Big Sort Out" of all our junk and piles of paperwork.....but also got a friend...maybe two coming over Saturday to help me plan my hen night!!

But ooh - big news - I am officially getting old and boring!! I have ordered the dishwasher and bought a
breadmaker ....as well as the slow cooker I got for Christmas!!! I am so excited about the dishwasher though!! It is going to make our lives soooooo much easier...and the kitchen wont look such a dump either when we haven't washed up for a day!! Breadmaker is still in its box and still in my car boot!! Must get it out before someone breaks in for it! haha!!

And I didn't go on
Facebook for 24hours!!!!!!!! Progress!!! And I have removed some of the applications from Facebook mobile which meant people's updates were sent to me. Still get messages and wall posts and can still update my status via text....but I haven't done that for over 24 hours now too. Quite proud of myself.... I did log in at lunchtime but just was nosy for half hour then logged out. Wont be on tonight, tomorrow night or Friday so that's going to be a record if I manage to stay that long without updating my status...but going to try....got to get back into real life not virtual life.

And I am doing so well on not thinking about "the shit". OK so I obviously just thought about it if I know I am not thinking about it.....(does that even make sense??) But instead of sitting dwelling on bad things that have happened in my life like I used to - I don't do that. Instead my days and evenings are spent doing things I want to or need to do...I don't have time to sit and dwell anymore.

I am starting to like myself
a lot more. I like myself, I like my life..........All is good!!!

No comments: