Tuesday 7 October 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday little one!!

Wonder what you're up to today.....lots of presents, a birthday cake with candles to blow out, family and friends sharing in your joy, lots of smiles and laughter - maybe even a party.....

Whatever you are doing I hope you are having an amazing birthday.

We have a card for you. Sealed with a kiss and stored with all your other cards. Hope maybe one day you might get to see them....

I wish things were different. I am sure everyone involved wishes things were different, that some things weren't said, that some things weren't done, that some things should have been done.....
But we can't change the past. No point wasting time worrying about things you can't change I suppose....if only it was that easy

I hope one day you can come to even partly understand why what happened happened, why things are like they are now, why we can't send the cards in the post.....

Why would we ever pretend you don't exist?? Photos of you (even though they are old) lookdown on us every single day - from several different walls in our home. I say good morning and good night to you every day. Tell you I love you. Cos I do......

Everyone who knows us knows about you. Why would we hide you??

You may not be IN our lives physically, but you are in our lives mentally, emotionally....in our thoughts, in our hearts every single second of every single day.

No comments: