Monday 4 August 2008

Started having the dreams again - weird - I don't know why....... maybe its cos its been brought to my mind again thanks to the CS fucking A. - Those people make my blood boil. I swear part of the job description must be to have a complete lack of mathematical skills as well as being totally dumb. Sometimes I have no idea where they get their figures from......and we have another 15 years of this yet!!!! Soon be sorted I hope. I would love to go in there for a week or so and see how they actually work. I wonder sometimes if they make the figures up and hope that the person wont notice, therefore they get more money in than they should to make up for the twats that don't pay for their kids. Fortunately we check everything to make sure its right.....good job we do otherwise as it stands over next 2 months my other half would have overpaid for £300!!!!!! So how many other Fathers are doing/have done the same??? Hmmm - is there a business opportunity here?? Becoming a CSA advisor for fathers?!!!!!!!!!!

Its just every time I think we are getting somewhere with it all another reminder comes along. The reminders used to be her getting up to her old tricks, but thankfully that's all gone quiet......4 months now. Over a year since the last email and text, but the whole hacking thing and debt recovery thing were 4months ago. Hopefully the girl (and yes I say girl as although she is pushing towards 40 now she acts more like a 14 year old - in fact I think 14 year olds probably have more maturity!) - so yes, hopefully the girl has now got a grip and realised all this shit she kept on doing isn't going to solve anything....in fact it just makes her look like the complete numpty she is...and we have it all in black and white for when we need it.

I honestly don't know where time is going. Two thirds of the way through the year, the wedding approaching fast and still so much to do!!!!! eeek!!!! Feel a bit lost with it all - but there is so much going on in my life at the moment that I never know what to prioritise!!
Got pathetically excited last week after finding out I can definitely change my passport to my married name before the wedding, so the morning after when we jet off on honeymoon I will definitely be Mrs!! - All the plane ticket stubs (that I will keep) will have my new name on!! And the 3 weeks I am away...all can be booked under Mrs!!! woohoo!!!!!! Pathetic to be so excited isn't it????!!! I can't wait to change my name!

Still figuring out if i can get ways of earning more cash (answers on a postcard please!!) Just need to try save loads so we have loads to spend in America!! - Then have some good savings when we get back to start the house redecoration and baby fund (big grin!) - but how to get the money is the big issue - Lottery numbers still haven't come up!! £6.30 win on Euromillions week before last - so covers the next 4 weeks worth of tickets for that!!!..... no payrises available at work, no overtime available at work......do I look for a second job?? do we have anything we can sell?? saved money on all the bills etc wherever we can.... got cashback for switching things over, sticking to budgets for food and personal spending. Don't know what else we can do.....just pray everyday for a windfall from somewhere!!!

anyhoo - suppose I best do some work! Will probably be babbling on here alot more from now on!!!!

x



No comments: